Pilots Log Book
Keep track of your flying with our easy to use Pilots Log Book.
This log book will keep track of your recency and either show green when all is well or will highlight any issues you need to address with red (as shown in the picture)
Instructions for completion
Please enter the date of your last medical.
Please enter the validation period of your medical in years. If your medical lasts for 6 months please enter 0.5. This will control the medical field and display green if current or red if expired
Please enter your club (or groups) recency requirement. This will also display green if you are current or red if you need to go up with an instructor.
Once completed these fields only need to be altered if something changes
Each time you fly.
1. Fill in the date of the flight in the DATE column.
2. Fill in the aircraft type in the TYPE Column.
If you fly the same aircraft regularly then you may wish to add the details to the spreadsheet in which case the aircraft type will be automatically inserted for you and you can skip this step each time you fly the aircraft.
3. Fill in the aircraft registration in the REGISTRATION column.
4. Fill in the name of any instructor in the NAME column otherwise leave as "SELF" (Self will allocate hours as P1 any other name will allocate hours as P u/t.
5. Complete the FROM and TO Columns in the FLIGHT DETAILS section.
6. Lastly enter the brakes off time into DEPARTURE and brakes on time into ARRIVAL in the FLIGHT TIMES columns.
The flight duration will be calculated automatically and added to either P1 or P u/t as appropriate and to the totals accordingly also a single take off and landing will be automatically allocated to the flight.
If your flight was a night flight or there is anything else you wish to change you can edit the entries manually. The calculations will cope with flights across the date line.
Your requirement for three take offs and landings in the preceding 90 days before you carry passengers is automatically tracked as red or green.
If you have a night rating this will be tracked and indicated as red or green
Similarly if you have an IMC rating this will be tracked too in the same way.
We hope that you will find that this log book saves you time and helps to eradicate errors.
A real time saver and only 99p!
Happy and safe flying!
Buy it now for only 99p! - Instant Download